Nevertheless it is intriguing to me how sometimes people start to follow me on tweets without obviously reading my bio or at least reading that tweet. My impression is that my bio is pretty clear
Payment expert, entrepreneur & geekNo mentioning of any kind of interest in shoes or vegan products or sex contacts in the Netherlands.
Nevertheless sometimes when twittering or retweeting I get a new hilarious follower ...
Lets start with a post about Zalando (the German copy of Zapatos in the US). I had this post which is telling the story of our first shoe delivery by Zalando and has an implicit reference to a german TV-spot.
Very nice - she searches for the perfect shoe meanwhile she walks bare foot and sells shoes from Prada and D&G etc. - seems like the more expensive option.
Actually I made a mistake by booking my travel arrangements via Opodo.
Big service fail which I tweeted about here.
The next guy is even funnier - he is so obviously trying to sell a multi level marketing scheme while pretending he doesn't want to sell you anything that it almost hurts.
His bio says: #entrepreneur #earn money #freelance #wellness #sidejob # fun etc.
Or is he realy into node.js?
Then I stumbled about a link for vegan shoes which I loudly wondered about
Hey LuckyThorsten I think I got a new customer for you!
My last and most curious follower started to follow me after this blog post:
- what kind of sexual techniques is nodejs or npmjs?
- I am located in Munich - why should I follow adult dating contacts in the Netherlands
- Wouldn't it be fare more cheaper if I got my self a professional instead of travelling to Amsterdam for example
- How should participate in your web site? Everything is in Dutch! The pictures on your frontpage are universally understood thou.
- How should I know that you are the best sex dates site in the Netherlands. Have you been audited? By whom? KPMG? Please show me the certificate!
Obviously I will twitter about this blog. Lets see who starts to follow me ...